Strong negotiation skills help you reach and exceed your own objectives while bringing mutual satisfaction to all parties.
Participants will examine and discuss the fundamental principles of negotiating. They will recognize the impact of communication skills to influence and persuade others as well as develop a negotiating style. The program includes a simulated negotiation in which participants practice their skills, and create a plan for applying these skills in the workplace.
Details & Benefits of Negotiation Skills Training
What will participants learn from this training?
- Recognize and define requirements for effective negotiating
- Apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Select appropriate tactics based on strategy and desired outcomes
- Know what behavior to adapt at each stage of the negotiation
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Recognize and counter the most common negotiating ploys
- Who should attend Negotiation Skills training:
- Anyone who uses negotiation skills in their job, including managers, business leaders, line employees, and more.
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers this training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format and at your organization.
- At ERC
- At Your Organization
- Train the Trainer