The simple version: In order to provide a personalized experience, ERC collects data from its users. This data is used to customize the browsing experience and provide personalized email communications. We never share this information with third parties, and we always provide an opportunity to opt out of any communications.
- ERC collects some Personal Data from its Users. The Data that may be collected by this Application are Cookie, Browsing and usage Data, First Name, Last Name, Phone number, Company name, Address, Email, and Profession.
- The Personal Data may be freely inserted by the User, or the Data Subject, or collected automatically when using ERC’s website.
- ERC processes the Data of the Interested Parties and Users in a lawful and proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- Data is never made available to external parties.
- The Data are processed at the ERC headquarters in Highland Heights, OH.
- The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, and the User can always ask for their suspension or removal.
- The Data concerning the User or the Data Subject are collected for the following purposes: Analytics, Email contact, and Marketing.
- The use of Data for additional purposes by the Owner, may in some cases, and for legal purposes, require specific consent by the User or the Data Subject.
- Specific information may be shown on the pages of the Site concerning particular services or the processing of Data provided by the User or by the Data Subject.
- The User’s Personal Data may be further used in ways and for purposes required for website research and maintenance.
ERC uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show ERC’s ads online. ERC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website. As a user, you have the right to opt-out at any time.
ERC also uses Google Analytics to collect user interests, demographics, and locations. This allows us to serve a better experience on our website.
The Rights of Data Subjects:
Those persons to whom the Data refer have the right, at any time, to know whether their data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, canceled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to hrhelp@yourERC.com.
Validity of Information on ERC Website:
Any information contained in the yourERC.com website is based upon information that we believe to be reliable but may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.