Over half of the U.S. workforce holds a job that could be done, at least partially, at home.
There are proven organizational benefits to employee telework, including retaining and engaging talent, increased employee engagement, environmental sustainability, and greater productivity.
Leading a remote team, however, is very different than workers’ being productive and engaged, while also ensuring that they feel valued. Opening up communication channels is essential in helping employees stay connected, and it helps sustain working relationships.
Details & Benefits of Managing Remote Employees Training
In this training, participants will learn skills associated both with being a remote employee and with managing a remote worker. A better understanding of both perspectives makes for a better telework experience. By coupling this information with a discussion on the development of a remote work arrangement, participants will learn how to adapt and improve their current communication and delegation skills.
What will participants learn from this training?
- Tips to Effectively Manage Remote Employees
- Employee/Manager Suitability
- Remote Employee Actions
- Practices Necessary for a Successful Remote Work Program
- Challenges for Remote Managers and Employees
- Collaborative Technologies
- Who should attend Managing Remote Employees training:
- Managers who are working outside of a traditional office environment and overseeing at least one remote employee.
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers Managing Remote Employees training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format and at your organization.
- At Your Organization