Employee turnover is expensive. It costs organizations an estimated 1.5 to 2 times the exiting employee’s salary to replace them. With training and skill development, managers and supervisors can help curb voluntary employee turnover. During our Engaging & Retaining Talent training, your supervisors will learn why talent stays and leaves and how their actions can influence those decisions.
Details & Benefits of Engaging & Retaining Your Talent Training
This course provides attendees with an understanding of why talent stays or leaves organizations. Strategies and tools for engagement and retention are also discussed.
Participants discover how to apply engagement techniques and determine actions that should be taken to maximize performance.
What will participants learn from this training?
- Why retention and engagement are critical components of organizational success
- The critical role leaders play in employee retention and engagement
- How to discover what top performers value within the organization
- How to more effectively engage staff members at any level in the organization
- Who they define as “top talent” on their own teams
Who should attend Engaging & Retaining Your Talent training:
- Managers with two or fewer years of experience.
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers Engaging & Retaining Your Talent training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format, through our Supervisory Series, and at your organization. Check out the details of our delivery methods below.
- At ERC
- At Your Organization