Managing Employee Performance – PM (Supervisory Series: Fundamentals)
June 27 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$210
Managing and documenting an employee’s performance is an essential function of a supervisor’s role. This ongoing process begins as soon as a supervisor or manager has started working with the employee to establish goals. In this virtual, instructor-led training, participants will learn and discuss the following topics:
- The Performance Management Cycle and Partnership
- SMART goals for effective performance evaluation
- Effective and meaningful feedback practices
- SIMPLE system for documenting and tracking performance
- Strategies for delivering an evaluation
Participants will also receive job aids and resources to apply the skills and implement the best practices they learn.
Are you an ERC Member? Members get 10% off with Coupon Code: ERCMEMBER10
Contact us to learn how your employer can become an ERC Member.
Bring this training to your organization for your group of 10 or more. Contact ERC to learn more.