Pete Dell has extensive experience with safety, health, and environmental training.
Pete has logged over 30,000 hours of safety, health, and environmental training for over 1600 clients. He passed the examination and has the documented experience to have earned the new Safety Management Specialist certification from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals. He is a Certified Environmental Trainer specializing in Occupational Safety, and OSHA/EPA/DOT compliance. Pete has been a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager and holds an Associate Degree in Loss Control Management from The Insurance Institute of America, Malvern, PA.
He has been an Ohio Department of Health approved Asbestos Abatement trainer and is currently an approved Lead Paint Abatement Licensing trainer. He is an EPA-approved trainer for the Lead Paint Renovation, Repair, and Renovation classes. Pete has taught for the University of Cincinnati, the University of Findlay, and Kent State University.
He founded and operates three companies in the field of safety and environmental consulting and training. Several of his books have been published, and are currently offered in several catalogs. His Laboratory Chemical Hygiene Plan book was translated into Japanese for distribution in that country.
Get to Know Pete
What is your background?
• Associate in Loss Control Management, Insurance Institute of America
• Associate in Premium Auditing, Insurance Institute of America
• Certified Environmental Trainer, National Environmental Training Association
• Certified Hazardous Material Management Manager, Institute of Hazardous Material Management
• Safety Management Specialist from the Board Of Certified Safety Professionals