This hands-on, results-oriented Team Oriented Problem Solving (TOPS) training program provides each participant with a proficient and well-organized approach to problem-solving and corrective action.
Not only are proven methods taught for the resolution of problems but participants are given the tools to sustain the gains.
Details & Benefits of Team Oriented Problem Solving (TOPS) Training
The focus is on the 8-D approach:
- Process Mapping
- Fishbone and affinity diagrams
- Prioritization matrices
- 5 Y’s and Kepner-Tregoe
- JDI (Just Do It)
- Evaluating and Implementing Solutions
Key Learning Points:
- Teams are organized to work on problem resolution using the methods that have been taught
- Each team has a different project and will be comprised of subject experts
- Projects will be for corrective action or chronic problems
- Projects are not research oriented, but aimed at production or business issues
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers Team Oriented Problem Solving training in webinar format and at your organization for groups of employees.
What Participants Can Expect from ERC Training:
All Experience Levels
We deliver training for employees, leaders, and managers of all levels of experience.
Interactive Group Activities
Our courses are dynamic and incorporate group discussions and exercises.
Apply Skills on the Job
Participants return to work with the skills necessary to succeed in their role.