This program provides guidelines on how to develop, manage, and maintain professionalism in the workplace.
The course also covers the basics of what harassment is (and is not), including race, sex, religion, age, and gender. It also covers handling a complaint, steps in conducting an investigation, and the importance of creating an appropriate work environment.
An awareness-only session is available for general employee audiences.
Details & Benefits of Harassment Prevention Training
What will participants learn from this training?
- Define unlawful workplace discrimination
- Understand what harassment is and is not
- Setting the appropriate environment and standards
- Overview of legal terms, company policies, and applicable laws
- Understand the organization’s role and liability in responding to harassment allegations
- Discuss individual responsibilities in creating a compliant work environment
Who should attend Harassment Prevention training:
HR professionals, business leaders, managers, supervisors, and general employee audiences.
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC can deliver Harassment Prevention training in webinar format, at your organization for large groups of employees, or at our ERC training center in Ohio.
- At ERC
- At Your Organization
- Train the Trainer