This workshop is designed for anyone who needs to understand the importance of setting goals, identify their own goals as they relate to the larger goals of the company, keep their goals in focus, and understand the importance of being able to measure progress.
Details & Benefits of Goal Setting at Work Training
What will participants learn from this training?
- The role of goal setting in the performance management cycle
- Apply focus points to your job/role and position
- Identify ways to measure, track and report on progress
- Recognize the company focus points
- Apply S.M.A.R.T. criteria to your goals
- Recognize the importance of goal setting
Who should attend Goal Setting at Work training:
Anyone who does the writing of any kind including:
- Email communication
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC can deliver Goal Setting training at your organization for large groups of employees in webinar format or classroom style. Check out the full details of our delivery methods below.
- At ERC
- At Your Organization
- Train the Trainer