This Myers Briggs Training course is designed to introduce participants to their psychological ‘type’ and provides introductory feedback and the opportunity for personal exploration.
The session provides the initial foundation necessary to make constructive use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and also offers opportunities for lifelong personal and professional development. This is the ‘foundational’ course for the use and understanding of the MBTI.
Details & Benefits of Myers Briggs Training
What will participants learn from this training?
- Self-confidence: Having a sound sense of one’s self-worth and capabilities
- Accurate self-assessment: Knowing one’s strengths and limits
- Understanding the different ‘types’ and how to apply that ‘type’ in a variety of settings
- Assess the communication styles and rituals of your workplace
- Includes the MBTI Assessment, a personality assessment
- Knowing one’s own emotions and recognizing their impact
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers MBTI training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format, at our training center in Ohio, and at your organization. Check out the full details of our delivery methods below.
- At ERC
- At Your Organization
- Train the Trainer