Continuous improvement is all about becoming and remaining the best in any business or industry.
While continuous improvement is important, it is the rate of continuous improvement that counts. It must be faster than that of any competitor.
Details & Benefits of Continuous Improvement Training
Problems can be segregated into two categories:
- Large problems that require serious management involvement
- A myriad of small problems that can be tackled by the workforce if they are trained in the appropriate tools
What will participants learn from this training?
- How to pick the right tools to sustain your continuous improvement efforts
- How to plan as well as prioritize your continuous improvement commitment
- How to choose between Six Sigma, Lean, Theory of Constraints, etc.
- Tools for combining processes with systems
- How to manage flow
- Identifying and eliminating waste
Where is this training delivered?
ERC delivers Continuous Improvement training in webinar format or at your organization for groups of employees.
What participants can expect from ERC Training:
All Experience Levels
We deliver training for employees, leaders, and managers of all levels of experience.
Interactive Group Activities
Our courses are dynamic and incorporate group discussions and exercises.
Apply Skills on the Job
Participants return to work with the skills necessary to succeed in their roles.