Michael Mathe has experience in industrial and service-focused process improvement and quality management system design and development.
Michael has over 34 years of industrial and service-focused process improvement experience and over 22 years of quality management system design and development.
Michael has developed an expertise in team problem-solving, root cause analysis, team development, lean manufacturing, total quality management implementation, supply chain purchasing, materials management, business planning and development, project management, hazmat training, and technical troubleshooting. Michael focuses on results by partnering with clients to maximize benefits with meaningful payback for the individual and company.
Michael has worked with over 250 different organizations on ISO; 14001 EMS, QMS—ISO 9001 17025, 14001,13485, AS9100 TS16949, quality management system design, development and registration. He has experience with environmental management systems utilizing 5S tools and techniques.
In addition to ERC clients, his professional experience has included time consulting, training, and facilitating for Kent State University, The Ohio State University, Columbus State University, Lakeland Community College, Zane State University, Cuyahoga Community College, Miami University—Ohio, Amazon.com, Seaman Corporation, Ohio Packaging, Mentor Machine, Air Power Dynamics, Prentke-Romich Co., Kent State University Financial Affairs, and Detroit Diesel.
Get to Know Michael
What is your background?
• Holds a BA in Economics from Cleveland State University
• Holds a Masters of Business Administration from Baldwin-Wallace College
• Recognized by Smithers Registration Services as a recommended trainer and consultant in SAI-QMI and BSI
• Received accreditation as a Nadcap program development and documentation services trainer
• Received accreditation from the ACHC, Accreditation Commission for Health Care documentation for training and consulting