Jill Campen brings 20 years of executive coaching and training to her clients.
Jill brings 20 years of executive coaching and training to her clients. Her specific areas of expertise include customer service, cultural transformation, executive coaching, and sales training. She has worked within many industry settings, including medical, retail, banking, luxury hotels, and education.
Jill’s broad international experience—she has trained more than 15,000 individuals around the globe during her career—adds value for multinational companies and diversity initiatives. She is passionate about performance improvement in both organizations and individuals.
Jill has worked with well-known brands throughout her career, including Accenture, Microsoft, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, The National Basketball Association, and Disney.
Jill holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of California, Los Angeles, and received her designation as a certified training and development professional from University of California, Santa Cruz.
Get to Know Jill
What certifications do you have?
• Situational Leadership® II with the Ken Blanchard Companies
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People with FranklinCovey
• Advancing Negotiation Skills with Scotwork N.A.
What is your background?
• Aligning vision, mission and values with strategy and tactics to incorporate an organizational culture that drives measurable results
• Facilitating dialogue in the workplace and across teams to guide change resulting from mergers and acquisitions
• Coaching leaders and groups through competitive business environment changes such as reorganizations or compensation plan changes
• Designing and delivering experiential training that helps participants make connections that improve their work experience
• Identifying and maximizing talent to support and enhance strong succession planning