Being able to communicate with your associates in real time on a single platform is a huge benefit of Microsoft Teams. It integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective — especially in this era of remote work.
Teams is considered the hub of group work within Microsoft Office 365.
Details & Benefits of Microsoft Teams
In this training, which can be delivered via webinar, participants will learn how to create and manage Teams and add channels to share information dedicated to specific departments, projects, and topics.
Participants will also learn how to:
- Add and remove members
- Create team channels
- Start chats for small group conversations
- Start private conversations with specific people
- @mention others in conversation
- Upload and share existing files and folders
- Attach files in conversations
- Make audio and video calls
- Add tabs to highlight files, apps, and services
- Schedule team meetings
- Start meetings in channels
- Use meet now
- View call history and voicemail
- Use the activity feed
- Use the mobile app
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC can deliver this training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format and at your organization.
In Webinar Format
ERC Training delivers this Project Management training in a live, interactive webinar format for organizations who need remote access.
At Your Organization
ERC Training’s instructor-led Project Management training can be customized for your organization for large groups of employees.