This bullying in the workplace training program will cover the basics of professional behavior in the workplace.
In addition, participants will also discuss their responsibilities (and potential legal consequences) of maintaining a professional work environment including understanding and preventing bullying in the workplace.
Details & Benefits of Bullying in the Workplace Training
Related topics will include covering the basics of handling a complaint, steps in conducting an investigation, and the importance of creating and maintaining an appropriate work environment. Managers and supervisors will be reminded that they set the tone and workplace climate for the organization.
An awareness-only session is available for general employee audiences.
What will participants learn from this training?
- Establishing standards of expected professional behavior
- Understanding what workplace violence is and is not
- How to respond if confronted with workplace violence
- Understand how to defuse potentially violent situations
- Legal tips including a review of related company policies
Who should attend Bullying in the Workplace training:
- HR managers
- Business leaders
- Anyone with a direct report within their organization
What are the options for delivering this training?
ERC delivers this training in a variety of methods, including in webinar format or at your organization. Check out the full details of our delivery methods below.
- At Your Organization